Atex light curtains for gas or dust hazardous environment
ATEX protective enclosures by ReeR are designed to secure operators working in industrial potentially explosive atmospheres in ATEX zones 2, 22. The cylindrical housing which encloses the safety light curtain is part of the ReeR series EOS. An ideal solution for all uses in a harsh working environments with potentially explosive atmospheres.
Featues ReeR EOS light curtains
ATEX degree of protection (2014/34/EU):
- Gasses: II 3G Ex nA IIC T6 Gc
- Dust: II 3D Ex tc IIIC T 60°C Dc
- Operating temperature from -10° to 55°C.
Available model EOS4 AH EX
- Automatic Start/Restart
- Types of detection: 30 mm and 2, 3, 4 beams
- Max. range (m): up to 17
- The cylindrical housing EOS ATEX can fit the following safety light curtain ReeR familie: EOS.
- Integrated anti-condensation system through the GORE™ vent.
- Degree of protection: IP 65
- ATEX degree of protection (Direttive 2014/34/EU)
- Operating temperature from -10° to 55°C
- Transparent slit PC (Polycarbonate tube) Ø 50mm
- Protective tube Aluminum yellow painted RAL1003
- Sealing caps Stainless steel (AISI 316L) - Ø 56mm / Silicone O-RING
- Fastening brackets Stainless steel (AISI 316L)
- Fastenings via 2 circular brackets
Ideal for the protection of
- Paint Systems;
- Industries for the processing and packaging of farinaceous;
- Chemical Industries;
- Industries for the processing of oil and derivatives;
- In general, protection of all workstations in areas with potentially explosive atmospheres.
- TUV Sud