Configurable safety relay Mosaic | ReeR
The capabilities of the configurable safety controller 'Mosaic' of ReeR are no longer limited to the basic functions as an emergency stop or two-hand control. The Mosaic is practically applicable for most security issues. Read more about programmable safety relay ReeR Mosaic.
A Mosaic system realizes
- Reduction of the number of components and wiring
- Rapid assembly of complete security
- Simple logic functions programmable with simple software
- Reliable setting up a security system
Besides the basic controller (equipped with, inter alia, eight inputs and two dual outputs) the Mosaic can be extended with o.a .:
- Speed monitoring (MV)
- Directly controllable relay contacts (mor4 / mor4 S8)
- Configure Remote I / O without (MCT)
- Bus modules (among others Profibus, EtherCAT, CANopen, etc.)
- Various I / O modules
Features programmable safety relay
Configurable safety relay - SIL3 / PLe
Reer Mosaic is a modular, configurable safety relays for protecting machines or plants to a safety level PLe / SIL 3.
With the MV-module, the speed of a machine can be monitored at a standstill, maximum speed and direction. By applying the Safecoder (safe encoder) can be achieved with a single encoder, the maximum level of safety.
The base unit M1 is equipped with two safety OSSD outputs (both in duplicate). If relay contacts are required, can be connected to a relay unit (same design) to convert the OSSD to relay contacts. Another possibility is to extend the I / O directly with controllable relay contacts. The mor4 contains four directly controllable safety contacts, the mor4 S8 also features eight programmable signal outputs.
Remote I / O
With the MCT units can I / O units are placed at a distance while it is still an integral part of the safety controller. The maximum distance between two MCT units is 50 m, the total distance: 250 m..
A Mosaic system can communicate with the outside world through a bus module. The bus modules are available for the most common industrial fieldbus systems:
- Profibus DP (MBP)
- DeviceNET (MBD)
- CANopen (MBC)
- Ethernet IP (MBEI)
- EtherCAT (MBEC)
- PROFINET (MBEP)
- Universal Serial Bus (MBU)
A Mosaic system can be expanded with up to 14 I / O Units and thus achieves total (maximum): 128 Entries, 16 OSSD (pairs) outputs, 16 feedback / restart status inputs and 32 outputs.
The I / O units that are currently available:
- MI8O2 (8 IN, 2 OUT)
- MI8 / MI16 (8/16 inputs)
- M12T8 (12 IN, 8 test outputs)
- MO2 / MO4 (2/4 OSSD Output Save)
- MR2 / MR4 (2/4 relays 2/4 NO + 1/2 NC connectable: 1/2 + 1/2 OSSD pair NC contact for External Device Monitoring (EDM)
Mosiac is configurable via the MSD (Mosaic Safety Designer) graphical interface that is provided at no additional cost with each base unit.
The Mosaic complies with the following norms and standards:
- 2006/42 / EC "Machinery Directive"
- 2004/108 / EC "Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)"
- 2006/95 / EC "Low Voltage Directive (LVD)"
- CEI EN 61131-2: 'Programmable Controllers, Part 2: Equipment requirements and tests "
- EN ISO 13849-1: "Safety of machinery: Safety-related parts of control systems - Part 1: General principles for design"
- EN ISO 13849-2: "Safety of machinery: Safety-related parts of control systems - Part 2: Validation"
- EN 954-1 "Safety of machinery - Safety-related parts of control systems - General principles for design"
- IEC / EN 61496-1 "Safety of machinery: Electro-Sensitive Protection Equipment, Part 1: General requirements and tests"
- IEC / EN 62061 "Safety of machinery - Functional safety of safety-related electrical, electronic and programmable electronic control systems"
- IEC 61508-1: "Functional safety of electrical, electronic and programmable electronic safety-related systems - Part 1: General requirements"
- IEC 61508-2: "Functional safety of electrical, electronic and programmable electronic safety-related systems - Part 2: Requirements for electrical, electronic and programmable electronic safety-related systems"
- IEC 61508-3: "Functional safety of electrical, electronic and programmable electronic safety-related systems - Part 3: Software requirements"
- IEC 61784-3: "Industrial communication networks - Profiles - Part 3: Functional safety fieldbuses - General rules and profile definitions"
- IEC / TS 62046 Ed. 2 "Safety of machinery - Application of protective equipment to detect the presence of persons"
Many new features
The Mosaic of ReeR has been enhanced with new functionality in the configuration software and with five new expansion modules.
Software: "Inter Page Operator" for Mosaic MSD
MSD software release 1.3.4 integrates a new feature: "Operator Interpage" which connections can be made in the schedule without drawing the connection. This Operator Interpage be large schemes even clearer.
The expanders three fieldbus and two speed monitoring modules have been added:
- MBEI2B Ethernet IP module with two connectors
- MBMR ModBus RTU module
- MBEM ModBus TCP / IP module
- MV1TB expansion modules for safety speed monitoring: 1 TTL input for 24 VDC incremental encoder and two PNP / NPN proximity switches.
- MV2TB expansion modules for safety speed monitoring: two TTL inputs for 24 VDC incremental encoders and 2 PNP / NPN proximity switches.