sWave technologie | steute
Wireless technology sWave® 868 / 915 | steute
Wherever movable parts of machines and plants need to be positioned, controlled and monitored, cables are undesirable or a hindrance, reducing the viability of the plants. Steute offers a self-sufficient and a battery-operated solution.
sWave® 868 / 915-b MHz battery-operated, bi-directional
Industrial sensors, for example, wireless inductive sensors, GMR sensors or optical wireless sensors, require additional energy for operation. These sensors dra their energy from a powerful long life battery integrated into the sensors (e.g. position switches, operating devices, non-contact wireless sensors).
- Bi-directional self-sufficient wireless path
- High sensing range: up to 60 m inside buildings and 700m in free field
- No interference with DECT, WLAN, PMR systems, etc.
- Good integration in automation systems
- Short telegrams (small duty cycle) lead to low collision probability
- Also possible with battery operation
- Non-contact wireless sensors possible