Detection light curtain and light screens
The compact light screen from ReeR 'Micron' has been developed for industrial automation applications where it is necessary to detect, measure or recognize objects. Detection light screens are used for measurement, automation and control. Depending on the number and position of the interrupted beams, the Micron detection screen communicates relevant information to PC or PLC.
ReeR Micron-serie variants
The Micron detection light screens from ReeR are ideal for detecting the presence or absence of objects, counting products, determining the position of a certain object, detecting shape and profile and determining dimensions. There are three variants: Micron AC / AV, Micron B and Micron C.
Micron Configurator software for PC with graphical user interface is supplied with every light screen (only models A and B with an M5 connector)
- Models A and B are equipped with a 4-pin M5 connector
- Resolution steps: 5-10-20-25-50-75 mm.
- Variable height from 150 to 3000 mm.
- Diameter size: 28 x 30 mm (same as EOS)
DETECTION LIGHT SCREEN WITH TWO ANALOGUE OUTPUTS 0 / 10VDC | 4 / 20MA
Detection light screens Micron AV and AC are equipped with two analog outputs. Micron AV 0 / 10VDC and Micron AC 4 / 20mA. The detection light curtains have programmable functions and two programmable digital outputs. Detection light screen for simple measurements thanks to the userfriendly interface. Ideal for object measurements and limit value detection.
Features light screen Micron AV and AC
The detection light screen has adjustable heights from 150 mm to 3000 mm. Models with a distance / beam distance of 5 mm are available with adjustable heights from 150 mm to 1500 mm. The detection screen is programmable through the USB interface on the M5 4-pin connector. Digital outputs: 0 / 24V, PNP and 100mA.
DETECTION LIGHT SCREEN WITH RS 485 INTERFACE
Micron B detection light screen is equipped with an RS 485 serial interface with programmable functions and two programmable digital outputs. This solution provides complete and detailed information about the status of each beam via the RS485 interface. Due to the 2 programmable digital outputs certain conditions can be issued. Think of objects that are larger than x-amount rays. This solution is ideal for measurement, detection, profile measurement and position.
Characteristics Micron B light screen
- Adjustable heights: 150 mm - 3000 mm
- 150 mm - 1500 mm - (models with a distance of 5 mm)
- Programming interface: USB interface on M5 4-pin connector
- Digital outputs: 0 / 24V PNP 100mA
- Possibility to connect up to three micron B light curtains as nodes of an RS 485 series line for simultaneous detection of multiple dimensions and complex measurements.
DETECTION LIGHT ON / OFF WITH TWO ANTIVALENT SOLID STATE OUTPUTS
The Micron C light curtain is equipped with two antivalent solid-state outputs. Solution providing simple on/off information related to the status of the controlled area. Ideal for piece counting and detection of object presence/absence in the controlled field.
Characteristics Micron C light screen
- Adjustable heights: 150 mm - 3000 mm
- 150 mm - 1500 mm (models with a distance of 5 mm)
- 2 - solid state 0 / 24V antivalent - PNP 100 mA
- Ideal for counting pieces and detecting the presence / absence of objects in the controlled field.
- MicronConfigurator software for PC, with graphic user interface, is supplied with each light curtain (models A and B only).
- Models A and B are provided with an M5 4-pole connector for parameter configuration and monitoring of the light curtain.
- USB interface to be connected to a PC using the CSU M5 cable.
- Main Connections with M12 connectors.
- Up to 50 m of electrical connections with unshielded cables.
- Possibility of connection of up to 8 Micron B light curtains as nodes of an RS-485 serial line for simultaneous detection of multiple dimensions and complex measurements.
AREAS OF APPLICATION DETECTION LIGHTS
- Measurement of the height of objects in transit on transport systems
- Quality control: verification of presence, absence or position of holes
- Two-dimensional detection of objects in transit on transport systems using two light curtains
- Automatic warehouses
- Measurement and identification of cylinders of different sizes
- Detection of position and profile of parts in automatic paint systems
- Loop control
- Quality control: verification of the correct positioning of objects
- Detection of general dimensional limits of vehicles for handling vehicles in automatic parking garages
- Measurement of the width and position of panels or sheets of material in transit on roll units or conveyor belts