Janitza UMG 509-PRO Power Analyzer
The UMG 509-PRO power analyzer from Janitza has been specially developed for application behind the mains transformer and has a color display with a Dutch web interface. The Power Quality of an electrical installation can be read directly. Voltage dips, peaks and transients are recorded and stored as 'event'. Problems with the power quality are quickly detected by the power analyzer, because the quality of voltage and current are automatically reported in accordance with the applicable standards.
The power analyzer has an integrated dashboard that can be accessed via a web browser. This way you can access your meter at any time with the help of a mobile, tablet or desktop.
Due to the many communication protocols that the meter supports, integration into an existing system is easy to achieve. The Janitza UMG 509-PRO power analyzer has an IP gateway function so that all underlying meters are read out via the IP-port.
The 5th and 6th current transformer inputs continuously monitor earth fault currents. As a result, a periodic insulation test of your installation is no longer necessary. Partly due to the integrated temperature measurement, this all-rounder is the ideal analyzer for a 'total measurement' on the low-voltage side of your power transformer.
Features Power analyzer UMG 509-PRO:
- Measuring consumption (kWh, kvarh, kVAh)
- Measuring power quality parameters such as harmonic to the 63rd order
- Measuring short interruptions, transients and peaks Measuring earth fault currents
- Measured value generator for building management and automation systems
Failure registration with Janitza UMG 509-PRO power analyzer
The Janitza UMG 509-PRO power analyzer scans voltage and current with a frequency of at least 20kHz. For example, each dip or peak is meticulously recorded and stored in the memory of the meter. By recording both voltage and current forms, it is possible to determine whether the cause was a start-up current (peak current), internal short-circuit or a voltage drop from the electricity grid after failure of the installation. In this way, the consequence costs of a dip or peak can be reduced.
Color display, web interface or Janitza GridVis
Dips or peaks are visualized via the color display, the web interface or with the analysis package Janitza GridVis. In the absence of a network connection, the data can be visualized via DCEM Cloud. By generating a failure notification in time, the consequence costs of a dip or peak are minimized and the downtime is limited as much as possible.
10 reasons to place a Janitza UMG 509 behind the net transformer
The UMG 509-PRO power analyzer from Janitza has been specially developed for use behind the mains transformer. Why is the measurement behind the mains transformer so important? And is the UMG 509-PRO by Janitza the right meter for this? Read more about the 10 reasons to place a Janitza UMG 509 behind the net transformer.
Correct and stable power measurement with electronic loads
Electronic equipment such as frequency converters, LED lighting and charging circuits of electric cars generate a lot of power pollution. This current pollution creates higher harmonics. Because these higher harmonics result in a considerable amount of extra load on the transformer, it is important that this additional power component is well measured.
Analyze with a minimum of 20kHz voltage and current
The sampling rate of simple universal meters is too low to measure the extra load. The Janitza UMG 509-PRO power analyzer analyzes with at least 20kHz voltage and current so that all power components are correctly measured and displayed. And it is precisely that which is indispensable in a modern installation.
Power Analyzer for current measurement in the neutral conductor
Asymmetric loads and harmonic currents (the multiples of 3) result in an extra high current in the neutral conductor. It happens that it is larger than phase currents. In modern installations, a continuous measurement of the zero flow is therefore essential.
Differential current measurement with power analyzer
Earth fault currents can lead to fire and are dangerous. These flows can also lead to a further deterioration of the electrical installation. That is why the quality of the insulation has to be periodically tested. This is a lot of money and time.
Janitza UMG 509-PRO power analyzer
With the Janitza UMG 509-PRO, these earth fault currents can be continuously monitored and this periodic inspection is no longer necessary. You will also be warned before dangerous situations arise.
Integrated transformer temperature measurement
The UMG 509-PRO is equipped with an external connection for the measurement of the transformer temperature. High temperature of and transformer usually indicates overload and is heavily at the expense of the efficiency of the transformer. By connecting an external temperature gauge it is possible to measure, log and monitor the transformer temperature.
Log in to your Power Analyzer
The Janitza UMG 509-PRO has an integrated dashboard that can be accessed via any browser. Additional software installation is not required. Janitza and fortop projects developed the software together. The integrated dashboard clearly displays the information that the power analyzer stores.
Power analyzer registers voltage dips
The short-term voltage dips between 20ms and 200ms lead to the biggest problems. That is why it is important to register and report these dips. A meter with a high sampling rate registers these short voltage dips. By reporting voltage dips in a timely manner, the consequence costs of voltage dips can be reduced by up to 80%.
Power analyzer reports Power Quality
Poor power quality increases maintenance costs, shortens the life of equipment, leads to inexplicable downtime of processes and also leads to extra energy consumption. The warranty on equipment can also expire. In order to keep these costs within bounds, standards have been drawn up with which the installation manager (IV-er) must comply. The Janitza UMG 509-PRO measures, registers and reports fully automatically according to the traffic light function your power quality according to the voltage quality standard IEC61000-2-4.
Embedded web interface with all EMS functions
The web interface makes it possible to make all relevant information visible via a standard web browser. Additional software is not required. The responsive design and the drag & drop functions enable easy operation via smartphone, tablet and PC.
Insight into current and historical values
With the measured value monitor it is possible that current and historical values can be represented in numbers and graphs. The automatic reporting functions can also be read out via the web interface.
Power analyzer with large color screen
The Janitza UMG 509-PRO power analyzer is equipped with a large and intuitive color screen. As a result, it is possible that everyone (including non-technicians) can quickly and easily display all relevant measured values, voltage dips and the power quality on the screen.
Readout in DCEM Cloud via the mobile network
Is there no IT infrastructure present at the intended measurement locations or do you not want to depend on your own IT department? Then reading via the Cloud is the solution. The measurement data is placed in the cloud via a secure VPN gateway connection. With an internet connection via mobile, tablet or desktop you can log in to the online dashboard.
- Fourier analysis to the 63rd order, individually for U-LN, U-LL, I, P, Q
- Every 200ms more than 1500 variables are determined according to IEC61000-4-30
- Detection of transients> 50us, short interruptions and peaks> 10ms
- 4 voltage and 6 current measurement inputs
- PT temperature measurement input
- Continuous sampling of all voltage and current channels with 20kHz
- Datalogger and event logger (250MB Flashdisk) 2 digital inputs and
- 2 digital outputs
- RS485 (Modbus RTU, Modbus Master)
- Profibus DP / VO alternative
- Ethernet (web server, e-mail, optional with BACnet)
- Program custom functions via Jasic
- Modbus gateway function for linking Modbus devices to IP
- PQ analyzer, kWh meter, earth fault current meter, IP gateway, logger, PLC and web server in one housing
- To be used as an IP gateway for Modbus meters. Underlying meters are therefore accessible via the IP network
- Protocols such as RS485 (Modbus RTU and Profibus) Ethernet TCP / IP, BACnet IP, HTTP, FTP, SNMP, SMTP, SNTP or DNS enable easy integration into existing installations
- Direct insight into the power quality status of the installation:
- Status for dips, peaks and transients with direct link to analysis page
- Status according to EN50160 and IEC61000-2-4 with direct link to analysis page
- Status for earth fault current measurement with direct link to analysis page
- Integrated web-based line writer for current and historical measurement values
- Optimal display on PC, tablet and smartphone (responsive design)
- Earth fault current measurement for determining the quality of the insulation
- 256MB of memory, enough for storage of 10 million measured values
- Includes Dutch-language configuration software GridVis