Multi-tone ex-proof siren dMS | Auer Signal
Hazardeous areas often require the use of audible signals for warning or information purposes. The dMS ex-proof multi-tone siren from Auer Signal offers both of these signalling features and is designed for continuous operation. Read more about signal lamps and signal lights.
Features dMS ex-proof multi-tone siren:
- Sound pressure level up to 115 dB (A) in 1m
- Housing made of copper-free seawater-resistant aluminium, black plastic sound protection hood
- 32 signal tones, 2 tones can be switched externally
- For zones 1, 21, 2, 22, II 2 G Ex d e IIB + H2 T6 Gb, II 2 D Ex tb IIIC T85°C Db
- Ambient temperature T6: -55°C to +60°C
- High protection class IP66
- Loud, explosion-proof electronic multi-tone alarm sounder
- Flame-proof enclosure "d"
- Terminal connection chamber "increased safety e"
- Volume can be reduced in 3 steps of 10 dB each
- Protection class I, wide voltage range