Sales Engineer / Technical Account Manager – North England (M/F)
Are you a sales-driven person, the expert in the field of safety automation,
who likes to advise industrial clients?
Then join our team as Sales Engineer and become part of our inspiring culture, in an organization where people count and where you as individual can create true impact to make things happen.
The combination of our expertise and the innovative products of our business partners, make us a strong team. You don’t just sell standardized products; you watch, think along, and develop together the best solutions for each specific situation of your customers!
- Develop new business with new as well as existing clients
- Serve as the lead point of contact for customers in North-England
- Offer adequate product solutions to customers by identifying their needs through actively listening to their challenges
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with accounts, customer stakeholders
- Collaborate with the sales manager and team to identify and grow opportunities within the territory assigned
- Provide sales, technical support and product engineering information by answering questions and requests
- Prepare sales quotations by studying all related customer documents, consulting with engineers and other colleagues
- Negotiate contracts and closing agreements
- Prepare sales reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising sales information and engineering projects
Besides your technical background in Electrical Engineering, you ideally bring with you a broad knowledge of machine safety. What even counts more, is your motivating personality and your pro-active way of working. In detail your profile should match with the following:
- Degree or HNC in electrical/ electronic engineering
- 3 to 5 years of industry sales experience
- Experience with OEM/Machine building industry
- Experience in selling customized solutions
- Ability to generate and develop new business
- Strong customer orientation
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Hands-on attitude
- A real team player
- A self-confident personality who gives his opinion and brings in ideas
- Eager to learn
Who is fortop and what do we offer?
At fortop, it’s all about passion for technology, business and team work! Their headquarter is based in the Netherlands, running subsidiaries in Belgium and the UK. Together with their international suppliers they provide various solutions and products for automation and energy control; covering different vertical markets as e.g. Machine building, OEM and Marine. They have one goal: Finding the best solution for each specific situation of the client.
We offer good employment conditions, a people-oriented company culture where personal development is highly stimulated. You will be working from home with regular visits to UK head office based in Worcestershire.
We are looking forward to receiving your application! For further questions or more information please contact Steven Hill, +44 (0) 1684 585148