The highest standard in the international signaling market
Series T (ø 75 mm) and U (ø 60 mm) signal lights are available as surface-mounted and panel mount version in several variants. Also optical-acoustic and acoustic models of the T model are available.
Extreme and demanding applications
With this expansion of the program Auer Signal has the perfect alerts for extreme and demanding applications. A temperature range of from -30 ° C to + 60 ° C, IP66 and a seal made of an impact resistance to IK10 are examples of highly robust design.
- Available as surface- and panel-mount version in Ø 75 mm and Ø 60 mm
- Can easily be turned into a buzzer-beacon or buzzer only solution using the optional buzzer module TDE (T-series only)
- Wide range of mounting options available
- UL certification, meeting the toughest standards on the international signaling market
- Impact resistant polycarbonate (up to IK10)
- High ingress protection (IP66)
- Low power consumption and a long lifetime
- Available with externally switchable LED 6 times fast strobe and multi strobe pattern
- Highly efficient and high quality LED's, which provide excellent signalling effect
- Externally switchable signalling pattern
- Special lens design for optimal light distribution
- Large operating temperature range down to -30oC and up to +60oC
AUER SIGNAL | SIGNAL LIGHTS AND BUZZERS FOR INDUSTRY
Auer is a technology leader in the field of optical and audible signal devices such as signal towers, signal lamps, buzzers, horns and sirens. Auer's products provide a solution to warn, protect and guide people into a modern industrial environment when in danger or emergency.
Auer was founded in 1910 in Vienna, Austria. Since then Auer has developed into a technology leader in the field of signal equipment.