AXYR push-in connector series for quick and easy installation
ILME recently announced the introduction of the AXYR connector series, an innovative solution for industrial applications where reliability, safety and performance are critical. As Steven Hill, Managing director at fortop, notes, "With the AXYR series, we offer our customers a push-in connector that is quick and easy to install. The connectors have a slim and compact design yet remain strong enough to be used in the toughest conditions."
The range includes various connectors for installation in plastic or metal industrial enclosures or the well-known ILME MIXO modular connector system. These connectors are suitable for wires with or without ferrules.
Twist-Lock locking function
The AXYR series also features the innovative Twist-Lock locking function. Moreover, the connector features a unique, ergonomic design that ensures easy grip and handling. The AXYR series offers a unique combination of high performance and reliability, making it the ideal solution for various industrial applications, such as mechanical engineering, automation, transport and logistics, power generation and chemical industries.
AXYR connector series features:
- Slim and compact design for easy installation and maintenance.
- Robust design for use in harsh environments.
- Available in different configurations and sizes.
- Suitable for conductors with or without conductor end sleeve.
- Features Twist-Lock locking function for safe and reliable connections.
- Unique ergonomic design for easy grip and handling.
- Suitable for mechanical engineering, automation, transport and logistics, power generation and chemical industry.
Video: ILME AXYR