Color sensor - sensor for color detection
Detect coloured objects
Whereby either the colour or grey values of the target object or attached colour marks or labels can be evaluated. The VISOR® Colour vision camera, which can even detect self-lighting objects such as LEDs, is particularly versatile.
Colour sensor sensopart ft 55-cm with internal distance correction
The colour sensor FT 55-CM is the ideal sensor for challenging colour detection and sorting tasks. There are six colour sensor versions available for different applications, namely: colour detection of auto fuses, detection of glossy blister packs, distinction between polished and non-polished metal surfaces, film detection on glossy surfaces and detection of lids or labels. Read more about colour sensors and photocells.
Internal distance correction
The high-end colour sensor can detect colours at different distances through internal distance correction. Detecting and counting multiple colours within one application is no problem. The colour sensor can store 12 different colours. Read more about colour sensor SensoPart FT 55-CM.
FT 55-CM colour sensor with internal distance correction
Detection of coloured bottle tops in a filling plant
A FT 50 C white-light colour sensor checks whether the bottle tops are correct on the basis of their colour.
Characteristics of the FT 50 C colour sensor:
- High colour selectivity, independent of scanning distance fluctuations
- Reliable colour detection with tops made of metal or plastic
- Very reliable, even with wobbling or vibrating bottles and objects
- Teach-in of individual colours or scanning-in of colour ranges
- Available with three different light-spot geometries
Inspecting LEDs in car production
Colour vision camera controls the colours of LED lighting in the dashboard of a car. The vision camera is equipped with LED lighting so that the colour of a lamp in the dashboard lights up. The vision camera has integrated software that is configured by means of a PC or tablet. Read more about vision cameras and vision systems.
Characteristics of the colour vision camera:
- Application-specific pre-configured vision sensor
- Detection of active (i.e. self-lighting) colours as well as "non-colours" (white, grey, black)
- High detection accuracy, even with very slight colour nuances
- Simple alignment with user-friendly configuration software
- Image recorder for offline simulation without sensor
Printed mark detection on endless packaging
The cutting position is determined on the basis of printed marks detected using a FT 25-RGB contrast scanner.
Characteristics of the FT 25-RGB colour sensor:
- Resolution of 30 contrast levels
- Reflective foils are also reliably detected
- Unaffected by vibrations or flapping material
- High switching frequency for maximum positioning accuracy
- Comfortable teach-in operation, with feedback of signal/contrast quality
- Very small housing
- Automatic selection of the ideal transmission colour for the taught-in contrast
Checking the presence of package inserts
A FT 50 C-UV luminescence sensor detects the package inserts in the medical package. Whereby it uses the luminescent properties of the paper for reliable detection.
Characteristics of the FT 50 C-UV colour sensor:
- Extremely reliable detection at varying distances between the sensor and target object using a patented sensor concept
- Also suitable for narrow packages thanks to small light spot
- Small, compact housing (dimensions just 50 x 50 x 17 mm 3)
- Reliable suppression of luminescence in the background of the target object