Transfer now easy in the connector!
Efficient sensor / actuator wiring with "heavy-duty connectors"
ILME CR BDSH parallel bridges
With the new CR BDSH bridges for the ILME CDSH contact inserts in combination with SQUICH® tool-free, fast connection technology, it is possible to combine active and passive sensors in 2- and 3-wire technology, combined with a multi-pole connector.
- Up to 60% less wiring effort compared to conventional connections
- Time savings of up to 80% thanks to the SQUICH® quick coupling without tools
- CR BDSH bridges in 4 sizes (3, 6, 9 and 14-pin) and 2 colors (blue and green)
- For contact blocks CDSH 09, CDSH 18, CDSH 27 and CDSH 42
- Suitable for different sensor / actuator voltages and powers thanks to properties of 10A 50V 0.8kV 3
- The combination of up to 14 sensors in one connector significantly reduces downtime and maintenance times
These smart bridges immediately reduce the number of connections in your control cabinet. This shortens your installation time and significantly reduces the wiring required.
No more bridging on the terminals of your control box but directly in the ILME connector!