Detect transparent and dark objects with blue light
Detection of transparent and dark objects can be a difficult challenge. Because of reflection, dark and transparent objects are hard to detect. In practice a sensor recognise two objects instead of one. This is because of the reflection of an object. Black objects absorb almost all the light. This makes it difficult for the sensor to recognise an object. SensoPart blue light offers the solution!
Red and blue light sensors
Where conventional red light sensors reach the limit, SensoPart's Blue Light sensor offers the solution. Instead of a standard red light point, a blue light point is used. Because of the blue light point, the sensor is able to recognize transparent and dark objects.
Features blue light sensor
- Sub-miniature sensor with BlueLight technology and precise fixed background suppression
- Reliable switching behavior with strong light-absorbing capacity and transparent objects, e.g. solar wafers
- Reliable operation without reflector, even with critical surfaces
- Tamperproof sensor design; no misalignment possible
- Easy assembly and adjustment through innovative dovetail fastening
- Scan distance 2-30 mm.
- Sealing degree: IP67
- Switching frequency 1000Hz
Examples of sectors and applications
- Detection of transparent film, containers, labels and blister packs
- Presence and positioning of dark plastic parts
Medical technology / Pharmaceuticals / Laboratory Automation
- Presence of transparent test tubes, syringes, pipette tips and positioning of transparent or deep black racks and microtiter plates
- Detection of metal parts and black plastic components
- Presence and positioning of wafers
- Presence of bottles or dark plastic lids