The economical all-rounder from Janitza
In order to be able to make the right analysis and draw conclusions about energy consumption, load and power quality of your system, measuring throughout the system is a must. Detecting sources of interference or energy wasters is not that simple.
Measuring is knowing
To find them, many points in the electrical installation must be measured. The finer the measurement, the better it is. The new UMG 96-S2 is an ideal solution for this. This meter distinguishes itself as the all-rounder, it is suitable for measuring and monitoring many electrical parameters such as energy consumption and monitoring quality parameters such as harmonics.
Applications UMG 96-S2
Applications can be found in energy distribution systems, for example for cost centre recording and also limit value monitoring. In addition, the device can be used to link to building management systems (BMS) or a PLC. The UMG 96-S2 fits therefore seamlessly within the standard blueprint for the level 3 and 4 measurement in your measuring system.
Universal energy meter UMG 96-S2 features:
- Suitable for TN and TT networks with 1-5 A current transformers
- High measuring accuracy 0.5S (... / 5 A current transformer)
- Tariff conversion
- Simple integration into higher-level systems via Modbus RTU or pulse output
- Simple to use
- Compact 96 x 96 design and very shallow installation depth
- Comprehensive possibilities for reading out, visualising data with the software GridVis